GUIDED LIGHT MISSION
FEBRUARY 22 - MARCH 1
Please join the Guided Light Mission to renew from the inside out. Our location will be in the beautiful Bahamas. Andros Island (not affected by the hurricane) is the largest of the islands, but least populated. The beautiful, secluded, white sandy beaches (pictured above) seem to go on for miles and have become a place for renewal. The pristine waters and sunset (pictured above) are cleansing to the mind, body, and soul. The energy of the island magnifies your experience and will take you to a higher level of being.
There will be six days of treatments with time for you to reflect. Your own personal transformation will help recharge your mind, body, and spirit to receive the divine energy.
Let Gaia (Mother Earth) rejuvenate you.
Let the Ocean flow around you.
Let this healing Mission reset and elevate you into a higher state of being.
Questions? Contract Julie Ranieri, (262) 510-4031; GuidedLightMission@gmail.com
TEAM OF PRACTITIONERS
Julie Ranieri - Body Intuitive, Emotion Code, Shaman, Dowser
Julie Ranieri's gifts as an intuitive healer evolved after several car accidents left her with debilitating headaches. After seeking help from chiropractors, pain clinics, acupuncture and rehabilitation therapy, with little long-term success, she was introduced to different modalities using subtle energy release techniques. These modalities provided the relief so urgently sought. Subtle energy release techniques not only helped heal her physical body, but also opened the door to opportunities for helping others. While attending classes, seminars, and conferences to learn more about other modalities, Julie discovered and developed her intuitive gifts. Through years of study plus successful work with clients, she learned to rely on her knowledge and intuition to choose the best techniques to correct each person's body, restore harmony, and promote wholeness.
Nancy Zick, LMT
Nancy Zick is licensed massage therapist, registered yoga teacher and Reiki Master. She offers various types of bodywork including: therapeutic and relaxation massage, Thai Yoga massage and Energy Balancing Therapies. Nancy is also a certified medicinal aromatherapist and offers Raindrop Technique and Intuitive Aromatherapy sessions. She loves teaching about the benefits of a holistic approach to wellness.
Tammy Nelson, certified Acupuncturist and Qi Gong instructor
Tammy Nelson is a nationally-certified acupuncturist specializing in 5-Element acupuncture. Along with Chinese Medicine, she is also a practitioner of Zero Balancing, a relaxing bodywork, clients receive while fully clothed. Tammy is also a certified Qi Gong instructor and finds this internal art to be an instrumental part of her self-cultivation. She enjoys teaching it to others.
Sarah Berg, Massage Therapist
Sarah maintains a private massage and healing practice in Mukwonago for the past thirty years. She focuses primarily on deep tissue techniques and has taught Lymphatic massage therapy for the Blue Sky Schools for twenty five years. She was an Autogenic Trainer for a Milwaukee psychiatrist and has studied and practiced many healing modalities.
Back of the Retreat Center Front Porch of the Retreat Center Sarah making Breakfast
on the beach.
SAMPLE DAILY ITINERARY
8am – Meditation
8:15am – Group Exercise
9:15am – Breakfast
10:15am – Treatment
11:30am – Treatment
12:45pm – Lunch
1:45pm – Class
3:00pm – Class
4:15pm – Free Time
5:30pm – Free Time
6:30pm – Dinner
7:30pm – End of Day Gathering & Sharing
Everyday you can do as little or as much as you choose…
A time to pause…
A time to recharge…
A time to rejuvenate and grow…
THE GUIDED LIGHT MISSION INCLUSIONS:
- Six (6) days of treatments and classes
- Accommodations – Double occupancy room. If you will be traveling with a friend, you are welcome to room with them; otherwise, we will partner you with a roommate for the double occupancy price.
- Opening & Closing Ceremony
- Three (3) fresh, locally sourced meals per day
- End of Day gathering and sharing
- Retreat Center on the beach
- Laundry facilities available
- Beverages are not included.
- Domestic or international flights and travel taxes.
- Transfers for independent arrival or departure.
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Cost of medical immunizations (if any).
- Items of a personal nature (toiletries, phone calls, etc.).
- $3,500/person, double occupancy. Cash or check.
- Single occupancy accommodations are available for an additional donation of $350
- Based on double occupancy. We will try to pair you with a roommate if traveling alone. Early registration will facilitate this process, but we cannot guarantee it.
- A $1,000 non-refundable donation is due by January 1, 2020 to reserve your seat at the retreat or send the full donation of $3,500 to Guided Light Mission along with the Registration Form, Waiver Agreement and Terms & Conditions (Link below). Full donation is due by February 1, 2020.
Guided Light Mission
Attention: Julie Ranieri
S.29 W.27235 Green Lane, Waukesha, WI 53188
Contact Julie (262) 501-4031 or GuidedLightMission@gmail.com
•Please wait to book your airline ticket until the date has been confirmed. You will be notified via email. •The closest International Airport is Nassau. You will than board a smaller plane to San Andros. •Flying time will take 5+ hours to get there depending on where you are flying from in the U.S., so please make sure to allow enough flying/travel time to arrive on the start date of the retreat.